Released October 27, 2007
It is strongly recommended that the firmware in all TCP/IQ components be upgraded to the latest version before using IQwic 8. There are two options, HiQnet to be used with Harman Pro System Architect or IQwic, please see the "file information" link with the latest firmware for more information.
The updates from IQwic 8.21 to 8.22 are:
- The CobraNet static IP address can now be edited from the Multichannel control panel.
- Dialog to add device(s) to dataframe now has a valid address as a default in the address fields.
- Updated 'Enter IP Address' and 'Impedance Calculator' dialogs for Vista.
- Fixed bug that caused program to crash when changing the impedance limits on a USP3 control panel.
- Increased the timeout on device discovery to ensure that all devices are discovered before the Discovery dialog is closed.
System Requirements for IQwic Software:
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz or equivalent processor (800 Mhz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (w/Service Pack 5 or later)
(Windows 2000, XP, or Vista is strongly recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution display card and monitor
- Ethernet card (100 Mbps recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device