Released April 13, 2006
It is strongly recommended that the firmware in all TCP/IQ components be upgraded to the latest version before using IQwic 8. There are two options, HiQnet to be used with Harman Pro System Architect or IQwic, please see the "file information" link with the latest firmware for more information.
The updates from IQwic 8.00 to 8.01 are:
- Support for PIP/Itech versions 2.01, 2.02, 2.03
- Changing network settings now makes the same changes for TCP/IQ Utility.
- System AUX - grid is now single line per item
- System Aux - devices that don't have AUX are not included in the list.
- Changed 'IQ Audio Systems' on menu items to 'Crown Audio'.
- Added SNMP support for PIP versions 2.00 and later.
- Improved SNMP support in the case where non-SNMP devices are in the network.
- Removed support for MIDI Time Code scheduler.
- Fixed some minor anomalies in the Network Wizard.
- Fixed bug that can result in duplicate entries in IP address list after running Network Wizard.
- TCP/IQ Utility: Added subnet mask to status bar.
- TCP/IQ Utility: Changed 'Settings' on menu to 'Network Settings'.
- TCP/IQ Utility: Help now works from both Network Wizard and Network Settings.
- TCP/IQ Utility: Fixed bug that can cause duplicate entries under high network traffic.
- IQ Gateway: Added subnet mask to status bar.
System Requirements for IQwic Software:
- Intel Pentium 500 Mhz or equivalent processor (800 Mhz recommended)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, XP, 2000, NT 4.0 (w/Service Pack 5 or later)
(Windows 2000, XP, or Vista is strongly recommended)
- 64 MB RAM (128 MB recommended)
- 20 MB hard drive space
- SVGA (800x600) or higher resolution display card and monitor
- Ethernet card (100 Mbps recommended)
- Mouse or other pointing device