Crown DriveCore™ Install Amplifier Sweepstakes – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Sponsor: Harman International Industries, Incorporated, with an address at 400 Atlantic Street, 15th Floor, Stamford, CT 06901 (“Harman”).
2. Eligibility: The Crown DriveCore™ Install Amplifier Sweepstakes (the "Contest") is open only to participants who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Harman and its parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited, or where any bond, registration, filing or notice requirements apply. Participation in the Contest constitutes participant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules, and to Harman’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest and these Official Rules. Eligibility for winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. Timing: The Contest begins on June 20th, 2013 at 5:00PM EST and ends on July 5th, 2013 at 5:00PM EST (the "Contest Period"). All entries must be received within the Contest Period. Harman’s time stamp, if any, on entries received by Harman shall be final and conclusive upon all participants.
4. How to Enter: Within the Contest Period, eligible participants have the opportunity to enter the Contest by accomplishing a contest entry form (“Entry”) hosted on Harman’s website found at http://www.crownaudio.com/usa/amplifiers/drivecore-install-series.html (“Crown Website”). Entries will not be judged. You may not be able to enter the Contest on other websites linking to the Crown Website. Use of any automated system to participate in the Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership or authorship of any Entry, the registered account holder of the email address used on the Entry shall be deemed to be the registrant or participant. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of identification and of being the authorized email account holder. To receive a contest Entry form by mail, send a self-addressed and postage pre-paid envelope to Crown Audio, Attn: Marketing Dept. 1718 West Mishawaka Road Elkhart, IN 46517. Each request must be mailed separately, and must be original and handwritten. Only one Entry per email account or household address, and each participant is eligible to win a maximum of only one Contest prize. Mobile or Internet access and usage charges imposed by a participant’s mobile or online service may apply. Operators of any third party websites linking to the Crown Website (“Third Party Sites”) are not sponsors of this Contest. Additional terms and conditions from Third Party Sites may apply, and Harman shall have no responsibility for such terms and conditions or participants’ compliance therewith.
5. Prizes: Harman may award a maximum total of two DriveCore™ Install 4|300 (DCi4|300) amplifiers. The approximate retail value ("ARV") of each DCi4|300 Prize is $2,033.15. The actual value of prizes is subject to change without any notice. Each potential winner agrees to execute a separate release releasing Harman from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and any prizes, and the execution and delivery of such release is a condition precedent to each participant’s eligibility for any prizes. Prizes are non-transferable, and no substitutions (including any requests for cash redemption) are allowed, except only that Harman may, in its sole discretion, award a prize of equivalent value should the designated prize become unavailable for any reason. Each winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Total ARV of all prizes is $4,066.30. Harman shall select the mode of shipment and carrier for all Prizes. Harman shall not be responsible for any damage, loss or failure to ship with respect to any shipped Prizes notwithstanding Harman’s selection of the shipper or carrier thereof.
6. Release: In consideration for participating in the Contest and other valuable consideration, the receipt of which is hereby acknowledged by participant, each participant agrees to defend, release and hold harmless Harman its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, sponsors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
7. Publicity: By participating in the Contest, each participant hereby consents to Harman's and its agents' use of each participant's name, likeness, photograph, voice, signature, persona opinions, and/or address for promotional or advertising purposes in any media (now existing or hereafter developed), worldwide, without any payment or consideration.
8. Intellectual Property. All submissions, entries, photographs and any copyrighted or copyrightable works or designs or other intellectual property related to this Contest are and shall become the sole property of Harman. By submitting an entry, and to the extent that Harman does not or cannot perfect its title in and to the entries, participant hereby grants the Released Parties the irrevocable, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, edit, market, store, distribute, have distributed, publicly and privately display, communicate, publicly and privately perform, transmit, have transmitted, create derivative works based upon, and promote any entry (as such may be edited and modified by the Harman in its discretion) for editorial, commercial, promotional and all other purposes (including posting on any websites).
9. General Conditions: Harman reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Harman's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Harman in its sole discretion. Harman reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in any disruptive manner. Harman's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of any provision hereof.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest (including but not limited to errors caused by Third Party Sites); (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. No more than the expressly stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons whatsoever cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be allocated, made available and/or claimed, Harman shall only be liable to award only the stated number of prizes.
12. Winner List: For a winners list, visit https://www.facebook.com/CrownbyHarman. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.