Multi-Channel Amplifier Accessories
- VCA-MC4A and VCA-MC8: Provides independent remote level control for each channel. 4-pin removable Phoenix-style barrier connectors provide the +10VDC control voltage, ground, and control lines for two amplifier channels. Thus, 4-channel amplifiers use two connectors; 8-channel amplifiers use four connectors.
Click here for the data sheet in pdf format.
Click here for the manual in pdf format.
- 1-VCAP and 4-VCAP: Used in conjunction with a VCA-MC module, these wall-mounted panels provide remote volume control for one or more CTs amplifier channels. The 1-VCAP is a 1-gang panel with one potentiometer, and the 4-VCAP is a 2-gang panel with four potentiometers.The potentiometer(s) on the panel are wired directly to one of the VCA connectors on the VCA-MC. Click here for more information.
Choosing the Right Module
To order accessory modules for your amplifier, please refer to the model tag (located on the back panel of the amplifier) for your amplifier's specific model number. Then refer to the chart below to select the correct accessory for your requirements.
|CTs 8200 or CTs 8200A||VCA-MC8|
1-VCAP: Single-gang wall-mount panel with one VCA channel volume control (for any CTs multi-channel model)
4-VCAP: Two-gang wall-mount panel with four VCA channel volume controls (for any CTs multi-channel model)
2-Channel Amplifier Accessories
- PIP-Lite: Amplifier accessory input module offering basic plus Smart Amp IQ feature sets for remote control and monitoring. TCP/IQ connects to an IQ System via 100 Mb Ethernet.
- PIP-USP3: A 3rd generation DSP-based PIP input module for PIP2T compatible amplifiers. Connects the amplifier to a 100 Mb Ethernet network via TCP/IQ allowing it to be remotely controlled and monitored via IQ. The SHARC DSP processor gives the user an enormous amount of digital signal processing and real-time load supervision.
- PIP-USP3/CN: A 3rd generation DSP-based PIP input module for PIP2-compatible amplifiers. Connects the amplifier to a 100 Mb Ethernet network via TCP/IQ allowing it to be remotely controlled and monitored via IQ. CobraNetT audio is available over the same 100Mb Ethernet network, providing a simple to install, single plug solution for audio distribution, control, and monitoring. The SHARC DSP processor gives the user an enormous amount of digital signal processing and real-time load supervision.
- PIP-USP4/CN: A 4th generation DSP-based PIP™ (Programmable Input Processor) input module for CTs Series two channel amplifiers. The USP4 connects to an Ethernet network allowing it to be remotely controlled and monitored via System Architect. In addition, the USP4 allows the transport of real-time digital audio via CobraNet™.
- TP-170V: This is a rack-mountable panel with 4 autoformers that provide impedance matching between amplifier outputs and "constant voltage" loudspeakers. It provides 100V output in Dual mode when used with CTs 600, CTs 1200, CTs 4200 and CTs 8200 amplifiers, and allows other amplifiers without direct Constant-Voltage capability to be easily integrated into distributed systems. Click here for the datasheet in .pdf format.
- T-170V: a single autoformer that provides the same impedance matching capability as the TP-170V, for a single channel. The T-170V is ready to be mounted in a rack, or enclosed in a metal box. Click here for the datasheet in .pdf format.